The art of creating a product that users want. Create a self-service product and develop a procedure that product gets better and better in a self-service manner.
It’s not AI, it’s PLG (Product-Led Growth)
A TrustedEducation Provider
In training business for many years. Delivering courses that made a difference in student’s personal and professional life. Our Alumni network is our best ambassador. and it’s not a growth “hack” it’s just passion for quality
What can you achieve as a Product-led Growth Specialist?
If you aren’t new to SEO, you probably know that SEO is made up of 3 things:
- Technical SEO, which is about site structure, navigation, crawlability, indexability, and page speed.
- On-page SEO is about content optimization (text optimization & image optimization), meta-data, and UX signals.
- Off-page SEO is mostly about one thing: backlinks. Finding ways that other websites will link to yours; a process known as link-building.
The main difference between the first 2 types of SEO and off-page SEO is that they take place on your website. You are 100% responsible for creating a fast and well-optimized website with great content and UX.
In this course you’ll:
- Learn how to perform a SEO Audit for your website(s)
- Learn how to spy on the competition by performing a SEO competitive landscape report
- Perform a keyword Research
- Design your SEO Strategy
- Craft your content to match the Strategy
- Decide and learn the best Tools in the SEO Arena
Here’s what you will learn
Search Engine Optimiation Expert
- Understand how search engine works
- SEO Trends, Formats and Technologies in 2019
- Learn from the Best. Analysis of Awesome Case studies
- Successful Ranking strategies on Google SEO, YouTube and Amazon
Part 1: (Technical SEO & SEO Audit)
- Understand the top Google ranking factors
- Master Technical SEO factors
- Make your website load in less than a second.
- Track Your Website’s Search Rankings & Indexability (webmaster tools)
- Learn To Use Premium Tools for SEO Audit (Screaming Frog, Website Auditor)
Part 2: (on-page & copywriting)
- The Anatomy of a perfectly optimized page
- On-Page Optimization Best Practices
- Live example of how SEO factors delivers results and how much they affect SEO
- Optimizing SEO Elements for conversions with copywriting (power words, emotional words)
Advanced keyword strategies used by elite SEO professionals
- Keyword Research Introduction
- Setting up your Tools (Ahrefs, Keyword Planner, Keywords Everywhere)
- Identify highly-converting SEO keywords for your business
- Advanced Keyword Targeting: Generate more leads for your business from targeting keywords
- How to do YouTube & Amazon Keyword Research
- Creating and tracking a full list of keywords to rank for
- How to grow your blog and get thousands of paying customers
- Power pages: Dominate Google with content called Power Pages
- Linkbait Content: create link-worthy content
- Complete Content Framework for SEO
Learn to create an seo strategy from scratch, set goals, and spy your competitors
- Set goals , conduct an audience analysis and develop personas of your target group
- How to create an Advanced SEO Strategy
- Competition Analysis by using Ahrefs and Similar Web:
- Find your competitor’s strategies & best practises
- Get your Competitor’s backlinks, rankings & traffic
- Find keyword & content gaps
15h ProgramRemote or Physical
up to 5 participants
15h ProgramRemote or Physical
5 to 20 participants