The art of nurturing

9 HOURS PROGRAM

The Art of Nurturing.  We will teach you how to nurture potential customers and push them down the conversion funnel.

A TrustedEducation Provider

In training business for many years. Delivering courses that made a difference in student’s personal and professional life. Our Alumni network is our best ambassador. and it’s not a growth “hack” it’s just passion for quality

The are of Nurturing by GHU

What can you achieve as a Nurturing Specialist?

A successful Nurturing is following a very simple formula, definitions of stages + engagement points+ content per engagement point + measuring every conversion + planning the next activity.

In this course, you will learn

  • How to dice on your funnel’s stages based on your product and target audience.
  • How to capture the stage of each visitor.
  • How to decide what kind of content you will deliver to each stage 
  • How to judge the performance of your funnel, reasons for drop-offs, and activities you need to do.
  • How to automate activities without overwhelming potential customers with too many emails or messages.

Only 10% of your website visitors are ready to buy. For the rest 90% you have three options: To loose them, to repay them or to nurture them

Program Details

Here’s what you will learn

Art of Nurturing

Throughout this session, we will decide on the number of stages of your main funnel, how we should drive people to each stage and what kind of actions we expect the users to take on each stage. Also, we will introduce the concepts of user scoring and user segmentation.

In this session, we will go through the set of various engagement points, which one is better for your audience, product, and stage. Also, we will go through different content we can serve, copy that converts better than others, and the activities each submission should perform.

In this session, we will learn how to capture a user’s journey and activity, stop existing follow-up sequences based on user interactions, and start new ones based on user segments or scores.

Take the first step towards your new skills.

Speak with an advisor today or watch a free webinar to learn more:

Get started today.

9h Program

Remote or Physical
$ 3,500
  • up to 5 participants
Popular

9h Program

Remote or Physical
$ 4,500
  • 5 to 20 participants
Scroll to Top